Video: Static or Dynamic? ( Video Playtime 01:18 min/sec)
Choose the ideal custom mobile friendly web design for your small business by comparing static to dynamic RWD design options.
A Web Design to Meet Your Expectations
The best choice depends on your answer to a question we ask new clients: What are your website performance expectations?
A static web design is for owners with fixed content and a message that is informational and unlikely to ever change.
Choose dynamic if you want to blog or learn how to add, edit, or delete content and manage frequent website updates.
Static and Dynamic RWD Common Features
Both options are mobile friendly RWD, or Responsive Web Design, and share the following common user friendly features:
- All are mobile Responsive Web Designs
- Detects Your Screen Size for Best View
- Text is Legible, so NO Pinch to Zoom
- Video and Graphics Resize Full Width
- Content Displays Well if Rotating View
- Client Top Logo Links to the Home Page
- Phone Numbers Linked for Touch Devices
- Email Address Cloaked to Avoid Spam
- To Page Top Arrow on All Page Footers
- Full Cross Browser Compatible Display
- Bookmark Icons and Links on All Pages
- Designs Reflect Google Best Practices
The future is here! Small business owners need a custom mobile web design to stay a step ahead of their competition. Act now!
As experts predicted in 2012, more than half of all internet traffic arrives via mobile devices as of 2015. Don’t be left behind!
Call or text 407-201-9698 today to learn about a redesign or new custom mobile web design for your small business.